by Louisa Morris


Wednesday 4 March 2015

Pillars of Stone..........

One of my lovely clients happened to give me a gorgeous little table and chair and so in return I painted this plinth for them, once a dreary dark brown 

( beautifully made I might add ) and at the same time I decided to paint this pottery plinth to give it a new lease of life. A stone look was required,
Soft colours for a more modern home...........


They were delighted with the results, thanks to    Autentico chalk paints ( 'Somewhat Grey' at La  Rochfoucauld ) and a few tricks and glazes !



As for the little table......................................
Well I haven't decided yet but I might try with a Malachite Finish like I did with this table....
What do you think ?...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!