by Louisa Morris


Monday 16 February 2015

' Here's one I made earlier '




  As I am at home today with poorly Sam I thought I would upload one or two 'Here's one I made earlier photos'...........


 This was a backdrop for a very young
 childs room All the paintings join 
 together to form one complete scene
 for his 'Jungle Softies' to sit in  
 front of. Lots of fun to do !   


                                                                                                             
    

 This was a fairly big project for a lovely client with very particular tastes. Contemplation in an Angelic setting.
 This piece cost me just 25 euros to buy and now lives happily in my bedroom, painted in a soft grey, and the top has been metal leafed and stencilled.
                                        
Unloved but still charming,
soft and elegant with a new coat of paint


Repainted  using a paint default know as 'sissing'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!